This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ToraniEndlessSummer #CollectiveBias
This delicious s’mores milkshake recipe is the perfect way to cool down this summer while enjoying your favorite campfire flavors. Made with toasted marshmallows and Torani’s yummy and convenient flavorings, it’s hard not to make this milkshake over and over this summer to keep you cool.
Summer has hit us full force here in California, in a way that it’s never done before. Temperatures have been in the 100’s, an unfamiliar heat most of us Californians are struggling with.
I’ve found solace in this s’mores milkshake as a tasty way to cool down and escape the heat, even if it’s momentarily.
I regularly stock up on Torani’s Vanilla Syrup and Caramel Sauce to use in coffee beverages, ice cream, and baked desserts. I decided to get a little creative with their Vanilla Syrup and make this s’mores milkshake.
My local Ralph’s carries a large selection of Torani’s syrups and sauces, so I supplemented my supply by picking up some Dark Chocolate Sauce and their Salted Chocolate Caramel Sauce.
I wasn’t sure which sauce I wanted to incorporate so I got both, but I ended up going for the Salted Chocolate Caramel Sauce as I really liked the combination of chocolate and caramel.
If you shop at Ralph’s, however, you’ll find tons of Torani’s syrups and sauces, including fruity syrups like Mango Syrup and Peach Syrup (happy hour, anyone?). They’re also offering a $1 off coupon on one Torani product, so take a look in their coupon gallery if you’re heading to a Ralph’s to pick up any syrups or sauces from the brand.
To create this s’mores milkshake, I used a splash of Torani’s Vanilla Syrup.
I combined the syrup with a couple of scoops of chocolate ice cream, some milk, a handful of ice, and toasted marshmallows. That’s right, I toasted some marshmallows and tossed those bad boys into my blender.
Then to garnish the milkshake, I squeezed some of Torani’s Salted Chocolate Caramel Sauce on a plate and dipped the rim of my glass in the sauce. I then rolled the rim of the glass in graham cracker crumbs before I filled it with the s’mores milkshake.
As a finishing touch, I added some whipped cream on top with some of the Salted Chocolate Caramel Sauce and adorned the glass with a toasted marshmallow. Honestly, summer hasn’t looked or tasted this good in a long time!
- 2 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp Torani vanilla syrup
- 5 toasted marshmallows, divided
- 1 tbsp graham cracker crumbs
- Torani Salted Chocolate Caramel Sauce
- whipped cream
- Turn on your oven's broil setting. Set the marshmallows onto a small baking sheet and place under the broiler. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes, just until toasted on top.
- To a blender, add the ice cream, milk, vanilla syrup, a handful of ice, and 4 of the toasted marshmallows. Blend until smooth.
- Squeeze some of the Salted Chocolate Caramel Sauce onto one side of a plate, then add the graham cracker crumbs to the other side. Dip the rim of your glass in the sauce, then immediately roll the glass's rim in the graham cracker crumbs.
- Pour the milkshake into your glass, then garnish the glass with the remaining toasted marshmallow. Squeeze whipped cream into the cup and drizzle Salted Chocolate Caramel Sauce on top.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 400