December 3rd – December 9th
HOLIDAY PARIS Retreat
Have you ever dreamt of spending the Christmas holiday in Paris? Imagine sipping velvety, rich chocolat chaud at the famous Christmas markets in the Tuileries garden and walking under the twinkling lights adorning the charming streets of the city. Perhaps you’ve been dreaming of an up-close view of the window displays at the famous Galeries Lafayette and tucking into a cozy cafe to enjoy an incredible French meal.
This vacation is unlike your average travel agency tour package. There won’t be any buses, 2-star hotels, or standing around waiting in museum lines to see the Mona Lisa. Instead, this bespoke experience is crafted to give you the ultimate feelings of holiday magic and splendor of the holidays in France!
Sink into plush bedding at 4-star hotels in the heart of Paris and Strasbourg, the quintessential “Christmas town” of France! Enjoy the holiday festivities at some of France’s most famous Christmas markets, as well as curated experiences designed to make you feel like you’ve stepped into a holiday postcard!
The entire experience has been designed and curated by Beeta, a French lifestyle coach and former expat living in Paris, who has used her expertise and time living in France to create a trip that’s unlike any other. Space is limited to keep the experience intimate, so tickets will only be offered while availability lasts.
A magical, French holiday awaits you…
- 4-star accommodations in the heart of Paris for 4 nights (single occupancy)
- 4-star accommodations in the heart of Strasbourg for 2 nights
- Holiday excursions each day, including visits to the famous Christmas markets, French holiday baking classes, hot chocolate tastings, day trip to Colmar, and visits to Alsatian bakeries, just to name a few!
- Three meals per day (starting with dinner on Sunday night and ending with dinner on Friday night)
- Ground transportation during the retreat (including metro tickets, train tickets, and any taxi rides within the city).
What is not included:
- Air travel
- Transportation to/from airport in your home city and Paris
- Any souvenirs or items you may want to purchase
- Meals or drinks purchased outside of designated meal times
- Travel Insurance
IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTE:
The retreat is only open to female participants.
All ticket sales are non-refundable. Please be sure to purchase travel insurance for your trip in case of cancellations, unforeseen circumstances, or emergency medical needs during your trip.
Holiday Paris Retreat December 2023
JOIN THE WAITLIST FOR THE NEXT RETREAT